COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM
This recipe is one of the simplest and useful, you don't need more than 4 ingredients and it can take most of your desserts to the next level!
Making homemade coconut whipped cream required one SUPER IMPORTANT preparation-
You MUST chill your coconut cream can overnight, and it MUST be full fat coconut cream.
Also, if you will try to use the cardboard package, The fat (which is what you need to work with) is less well separated than the liquid in the carton and the whip won't be that good.
I recommend popping the can into the fridge at least the night before you make the whip (it can be in the fridge for much more, so if you know you will need to make it this week, just put it in the fridge so you won't forget later).
*most recommended is using stand up mixer for best results.
400 ml can coconut cream (i use the all natural coconut creams)
50 g coconut fine sugar or maple
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1. Chill your coconut cream can in the refrigerator overnight (at least) to encourage separation of the fat and liquid.
2. Place the mixing bowl and beaters in the fridge to chill 30 minutes before making the whipped cream.
3. Remove the coconut cream from the fridge without flipping or shaking and remove the lid. Scrape out the top, thickened cream into the chilled mixing bowl, trying to leave all the liquid behind.
4. Beat for 2 minutes with a stand up mixer, Then add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and salt and beat for another 4 minute, until creamy and smooth and stiff peaks form. (in different mixers it can take another few minutes, so if it's not ready - keep going a little more)
5. You can use immediately or refrigerate for later. it will set in the fridge the longer it's chilled.
Enjoy and don't forget to tell me how did it turned out for you!